Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am still here

We have been having some computer problems with the laptop I typically use, hence, the silence on my blog lately. But I do have plenty of photos to put up from our vacation and afterwards. So please be patient with me!

To help you with your waiting, you can check out some of the 27 little videos I put up on YouTube. I am dumping the videos from my phone onto YouTube so that people can actually see them, and they won't just be trapped on my phone forever. Most of them are quite old, but they are pretty cute!

The ones of Quinn reading are pretty old (6 months ago or more?). You should see him now! His little brain has really caught on to sounding out letters in words and he can sound out words very quickly now. He enjoys it so much so that he asks to read more paragraphs even when we are done.

Please stay tuned for photos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment