Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

3 Peas in a Pod

There has been so much personality coming from my children these days.  Dakota got to try food for the first time today.  He literally thought it was hilarious.  We could almost read his mind, and he was wondering why he was sitting in his Bumbo seat (as he had only been in it one other time) and why dad was watching mom stick gooey warm stuff in his mouth.  He got a real kick out of it.  


My children love snuggling with each other, so I will let these photos speak for themselves.  I think Dakota knows he is a loved little boy.




Quinn and Cora wanted to do silly faces, so I let them.  This is what they came up with.



I love Dakota in this old shirt of Quinn's. Quite the handsome boy!  It is hard to believe that he is almost 5 months old!  It is such a clique, but so true.  Children grow up TOO quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment