Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

sleeping sitting up? and TOO STRONG

Hilarious. I just checked on Cora during her nap as I heard her cry out. She was completely still, sitting up, sucking her thumb. She was trying to sleep sitting up. I watched her for a couple seconds, and she started drifting over to one side. Then she sleepily woke up and cried because she felt like she was falling. So I laid her down, and she went right to sleep.

Also, Quinn has been getting a particular phrase mixed up a bit. Whenever he asks me for help, he says he can't do it because he's too strong. Huh? He yelled down to me from the top of the steps... "Momma! Please open my closet doors! I am too strong! I can't get them open because I am too strong."

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I love both of those kids! =) Please give them both a kiss for me and tell them their Aunt Alycia misses them.

    ReplyDelete