Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

back to their roots

Hello everyone,
I love taking pictures of my little ones. Both of them were playing on the railings one morning, so I just started shooting away. This was an "overalls" kind of day. I love how I get to dress them every morning. I call this day "back to their roots" as I explained to Quinn he's wearing Liberty overalls from Grandpa Ford, the kind that all his farming relatives wear in Mississippi. And Cora has a special overall dress that I just had to get for her.



Quinn is growing up tooooo fast. He looks like a teenager here to me.

I helped Israel with a photo shoot last weekend, so Johannah came to watch the children.


Cora cracks me up...



Cora has started picking up food and feeding herself! What a big girl. This is the first time she got the opportunity and she was a pro.



These little ones are best friends. Sometimes I have to tell Quinn to stop hugging her so that she can move around and crawl. =) They even have a game they play together that Quinn made up... it's called "Handsies".




1 comment: