Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

someone is standing

I can't believe that Cora is already crawling at lightning speed, standing, and eating on her own. She's a pro. Here is my little princess hanging out with me in the kitchen.

I looked at this picture, and for the first time, I actually see ME in that face. I mean, I have always seen a squishy blend of Israel and me, but in this photo, I specifically saw LEAH popping out of those circle features.


Standing all the time! It's her favorite thing to do.


Quinn and I were bored on a rainy day, so we started putting a snail shell on our noses.



Cora wanted the shell, so she kept smooshing Quinn's face to get it. I secretly enjoy it when Quinn gets conquered by Cora, as it doesn't happen often.




Quinn fell in the tub a couple days ago and cut the back of his head. Here's a crime scene photo below. It was "juicing" for quite some time afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment