Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

good puddling day


After all the rain today, Quinn and Cora could not resist the puddles outside! (<- check out the video)

And here are a couple cricket-related videos ...



Oh, while Quinn was eating lunch one day, he was moving his fingers very fast, and I asked him what he was doing. This was his response:
I am texting my name, "Quinn Wallace Groveman."

Oh. My.

(This post was written on Oct. 27, but since I started from a previous draft, it was posted as being in September. This timeline bothers me as a forensic consultant, but I'll learn to deal with it.)

1 comment:

  1. hilarious about the texting! And I am laughing so hard at your consternation about the dates-mainly b/c it would drive me crazy too! Must be in the Ford blood :) Enjoy seeing your beautiful family growing from afar.....

    ReplyDelete