Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

we have FISH


We have a couple of freshwater aquariums now, and we've really enjoyed it. The children love looking at them and seeing where they are hiding out at times. They are our first pets since being married. How funny is that?

We have 2 Silver Dollars, 2 Ghost Catfish,

Betta,


and 2 Dalmation Mollies in the main tank.




We have 8 fish, with 7 tropicals in one 29 gallon tank, and 1 fancy black goldfish (with the buggy eyes) in a 15 gallon tank in Israel's office. We'd like to add some more soon. The Betta is Quinn's favorite and he loves to tell me when he's swimming into the coliseum. The 2 Silver Dollars are my favorite as they are a brother species to the Piranha. How cool! I'd like to get some Bala Sharks in there too. I tend to go for the sinister, predatory fish for some reason.


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the fish when we come visit....your last sentence made me crack up. =)

    ReplyDelete