Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quinn's birthday at the park


Hello all...
Quinn's birthday was just a month ago, and I am finally getting the chance to sit down and throw some shots up on the blog...

We have been a busy little family of 4 this past month, and October is looking even more crazy, but we like it that way, I think? We just got back from the OBX where we had a blast for 4 days. And then Israel was in Detroit the week before that. I've been working as much as I can on my forensic consulting job every night, so the blog gets pushed to the wayside... I worked 3.5 hours today. This was only with the Lord's help today as I also managed to clean 2 out of 4 bathrooms, play Legos, cook dinner, wash 20 diapers, and fold/put away 4 loads of laundry...Some days are clearly more productive than others!! Some days look like this... make my bed, work for half hour, barely make something edible for dinner, and change a few diapers.

I am sorry in advance that not all the people at Quinn's party got a photo with him! We will have to remedy that. So I am not showing favoritism with the aunts and uncles! And I hope to see some of my family over the holidays, Lord willing!!!! Yippee!




Cora got a little purse from LA, thanks Johannah!







The McCotter's visited a few weeks ago, as well as 2 of their boys, Titus and James. The Groveman's grew up with the McCotter's so it's always good to see them when they are in town from Denver.





I will have some fun OBX photos to put up soon!

5 comments:

  1. no pic of me and cora/quinn! bummer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I need to get my camera out more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post. just thought you should know that i typically keep these open for most of the day just to bring a smile to my face. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no pics of gma or gpa..either....=)) Great post Leah..thanks for it..it always blesses me! love you all!

    ReplyDelete