Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Great QOTD's from Quinn!

He has had some good ones lately, and I've got to get them down before I forget them!

about his new sparkling grape toothpaste... "It tastes like Dirty Cake."

"We should put some snakes and spiders and snails in our fish tank. But the spiders will eat the fish."

When I gave Quinn popcorn, he started moving it around and said, "I am texting my name, Quinn Wallace Groveman."

"When you say it's time for bed when I am playing Legos, then I will say 'OK mom', and I will not say 'I want to play more Legos.' no no."

4 comments:

  1. by the way, we have fish now, hence the fish tank comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...those made me laugh. Especially the last one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know! I laughed out loud as I heard each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha...kids say the 'darndest things'...to quote a phrase..thx for the post!

    ReplyDelete